Albatross 5 Lightweight Double Kayak
Lightweight: Just 30kg!
IN STOCK NOW!
Max Load: 160kg; For a bigger max load check out the Albatross X Double Kayak here.
A stable kayak that is amazingly good-value. This is a 2.5 seater kayak good for recreational paddling and fishing.
AVAILABLE NOW FOR SAME-DAY PICK-UP! (conditions apply)
- Length: 370cm
- Width: 85cm
- Weight: 30kg naked
- Max load: 160kg
What You Get
- 1 x Lightweight Triple-Seater Kayak (86cm wide!)
- 2 x FREE Upgrade to Deluxe Seats (Comfortable!)
- 2 x Swivel Rod Holder
- 4 x FREE Flush-Mount Rod Holders
- 2 x Two-Piece Sports Paddle
- 1 x FREE Upgrade to 9-inch hatches (HUGE!)
This product is located:
- Gold Coast Store
- We deliver Aus-wide (charges apply)
We deliver this product to anywhere in QLD, NSW or VIC. For a delivery quote click here or call us.
If you are in WA or SA, please see Perth-based products under the category "Perth Stock"
Add this product to your cart and then click on "view or edit cart" to get an up-to-date shipping quote. More info here.
- New Ocean Camo (Blue-black-white patches)
- Dusk Camo (Orange-grey-white)
- Dark Forest Camo (army green, bright green and black)
- Ghetto Blue Blaze (Grey- black at front, blue on rear)
- If we dont have your colour in stock now - we can order it for you! Call us on this number.
- STABILITY: Super-stable kayak at 85cm wide!
- STORAGE: Two 9-inch T-Lock Hatches, and a rear storage well
- 6 ROD HOLDERS!
- SEATS: Two full seats and one extra seating position for child. (Note max load 160kg including gear)
- LIGHTWEIGHT at only 30kg!
- Max Load: 160kg (active paddling). This includes gear.
- Can be used to paddle and explore protected tidal estuaries and rivers.
- Solo paddling is possible - place seat in middle seat position.
- For tandem paddling the heavier person should be in the FRONT seat position.
- For use as stationary flotation pod (minimal active paddling) in non-tidal, calm water and calm weather conditions up to 200kg can be loaded.
- Not suitable for offshore paddling (i.e., not suitable for use in ocean or exposed bays).
- Scupper plugs (bung plugs) must be removed in rough water where there is a risk of water coming into the deck. Removing these plugs allows the water to drain away naturally
- Made of UV-resistant linear polyethylene for strength & durability
- Half seat in front of rear paddler
- Includes two (2) swivel rod holders
- Includes four (4) flush-mount rod holders installed
- Two paddle straps to hold paddles length-wise close to paddlers
- High-tech hull design for great tracking!
- Weighs 30kg
- Rear storage well (with secure bungee straps)
- Two Massive 8 inch storage hatches with hard plastic T-lock lids.
- Sturdy carry straps on both sides and front and rear
- Great stability: 3.7 m long, 0.85 Wide,
- Built-in Bottle Holder for front paddler
- Eight (8) scupper holes with easy-grab drain plugs
- Roto-moulded for even thickness and strength
- Load capacity: 160kg. Max recommended paddler weight 105kg per paddler. Heavier paddler should be in the front seat position.
* Kayaking can be dangerous, especially when done without following safety practices. It can even result in injury or death.