Albatross 5 Lightweight Double Kayak
SALE! Just $599. Weight: Just 30kg!
IN STOCK NOW!
Max Load: 160kg; For a bigger max load check out the Albatross X Double Kayak here.
A super-stable, am amazingly good-value 2.5 seater kayak good for recreational paddling and fishing.
AVAILABLE NOW FOR SAME-DAY PICK-UP! (conditions apply)
What You Get
- 1 x Lightweight Triple-Seater Kayak (86cm wide!)
- 2 x FREE Upgrade to Deluxe Seats (Comfortable!)
- 2 x Swivel Rod Holder
- 4 x FREE Flush-Mount Rod Holders
- 2 x Two-Piece Sports Paddle
- 1 x FREE Upgrade to 9-inch hatches (HUGE!)
This product is located:
- Gold Coast Store Only (8/645 Pine Ridge Road Biggera Waters 4216)
- Brisbane Warehouse (Geebung)
We deliver this product to anywhere in QLD, NSW or VIC. For a delivery quote click here or call us.
If you are in WA or SA, please see Perth-based products under the category "Perth Stock"
Add this product to your cart and then click on "view or edit cart" to get an up-to-date shipping quote. More info here.
- New Ocean Camo (Blue-black-white patches) ONE LEFT
- Dusk Camo (Orange-grey-white) ONE LEFT
- Dark Forest Camo (army green, bright green and black) ONE LEFT
- Ghetto Blue Blaze (Grey- black at front, blue on rear) ONE LEFT
- STABILITY: Super-stable kayak at 85cm wide!
- STORAGE: Two 9-inch T-Lock Hatches, and a rear storage well
- 6 ROD HOLDERS!
- SEATS: Two full seats and one extra seating position for child. (Note max load 160kg including gear)
- LIGHTWEIGHT at only 30kg!
- Max Load: 160kg (active paddling). This includes gear.
- Can be used to paddle and explore protected tidal estuaries and rivers.
- Solo paddling is possible - place seat in middle seat position.
- For tandem paddling the heavier person should be in the FRONT seat position.
- For use as stationary flotation pod (minimal active paddling) in non-tidal, calm water and calm weather conditions up to 200kg can be loaded.
- Not suitable for offshore paddling (i.e., not suitable for use in ocean or exposed bays).
- Scupper plugs (bung plugs) must be removed in rough water where there is a risk of water coming into the deck. Removing these plugs allows the water to drain away naturally
Yes we accept AfterPay! Just put the product in your cart and choose Afterpay.
- Made of UV-resistant linear polyethylene for strength & durability
- Half seat in front of rear paddler
- Includes two (2) swivel rod holders
- Includes four (4) flush-mount rod holders installed
- Two paddle straps to hold paddles length-wise close to paddlers
- High-tech hull design for great tracking!
- Weighs 30kg
- Rear storage well (with secure bungee straps)
- Two Massive 8 inch storage hatches with hard plastic T-lock lids.
- Sturdy carry straps on both sides and front and rear
- Great stability: 3.7 m long, 0.85 Wide,
- Built-in Bottle Holder for front paddler
- Eight (8) scupper holes with easy-grab drain plugs
- Roto-moulded for even thickness and strength
- Load capacity: 160kg. Max recommended paddler weight 105kg per paddler. Heavier paddler should be in the front seat position.
DIMENSIONS 370 x 85 cm Weight: 30kg Load Capacity: 160kg
* This kayak is designed for use on flat water - kayaking can be dangerous and can result in injury or death.