We offer a great layby system. You can pay as little as $100 a week. Once you’ve paid 30% we will put a kayak aside for you in your chosen colour so it’s locked in.
How to Buy Online with Layby
In the “order comments” section simply write “layby” and then at Checkout choose “bank transfer” as your payment method. The bank details will appear so you can begin your payments.
Rules at a Glance
- 5% non-refundable service fee applies
- You pay at least $100 every week (or $200 a week for kayaks over $1,400)
- We put your kayak on hold for you once you’ve paid 30%
- Once you’ve paid 100% call us to arrange collection
- Kayaks must be collected within two weeks of final payment , or a storage fee of $10 a week will be applied.
Once your layby term begins you will pay at least $100 every week, or $200 every week for kayaks valued at over $1,400.
Laybys may be cancelled by you at any time during the term, in which case you will be entitled to a refund of the amount you have paid, less the layby service fee.
In the even that you have paid less than the minimum weekly payment since placing the order we reserve the right to cancel your order and refund funds received minus the layby service fee discussed above.