Traveller Soft Racks by Sea to Summit
A Quick, Easy, Cheap Way to Get a Kayak on Your Roof!
A Softrack is a quick and easy way to get your kayak to your favorite paddling spot without the added expense of a fixed roof rack system. Our Traveller Soft Rack has a unique daisy chain lash point system for maximum compatibility, while also offering a larger footprint for better weight distribution on your car roof.
- Standard Soft Rack suits small to medium size cars : Length 86cm.
- Large Soft Rack suits medium to large size cars : Length 110cm.
See a product review here by Brisbane Kayaks.
NOTE: You will need your own straps. We sell the best straps for kayaks. More info here.
- Perth warehouse (WA)
- Yatala shop (QLD)
- Three-step quick fit system
- Increased footprint to disperse the pressure on the roof.
- Super-strong removable daisy chain gives multiple tie down points with heavy duty die cast cam buckle and neoprene cover
- Easy single strap, fitting the rack to most vehicles roofs
- Grippy base and top foam reduces movement of the rack.
- Aerodynamic design
- Any tie down or rope can be used
- Carries canoes, kayaks, sit-on-tops, surf boards, SUPs, skis, snowboards and other equipment
- A soft rack should not be left on the roof for long periods of time as UV may fast track the aging of this product.
HOW TO USE